Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cookies


Baking and cooking are two of my passions. I have baked from scratch for many years and enjoy tweaking and creating interesting recipes. Baking and decorating sugar cookies always makes me happy. I love to give them away for gifts or serve them to friends and family at parties. This Christmas I was into plaid and mittens and I made a couple of batches with these themes :) Spreading plain sugar cookies with jam and dipping them in dark chocolate also produces a decadent treat and a definite crowd-pleaser.

In the recent past I have also had the opportunity to make such treats as "brain cookies," mehndi themed wedding cake cookies, superbowl cookies and St. Patrick's day wedding anniversary cookies - the list goes on. Here are pictures of just a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment